1. Not whitelisted yet? Apply to SKCraft! Already a member? Need the server IPs?

Other games you play

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by sk89q, Mar 28, 2012.

1. sk89q Administrator

• Mod Pack Team
    What other games do you play?

I sometimes play Left 4 Dead 2, and I've been playing Magicka with gretar123. I've also been playing Mass Effect 3 lately, and may get to Skyrim some day...
  2. Cranimesao Administrator

WHY YOU NO PLAY L4D2 WITH ME :"(
    Currently only major game I have been playing is WoW with my boss.
    Waiting on the newest alice update and hopefully elimination of EE.
  3. sk89q Administrator

• Mod Pack Team
    WHEN DO YOU PLAY L4D2?
  4. Cranimesao Administrator

When you message me and say " Hey cran lets play some L4D2"
  5. gretar123 A robot

Iz been playin' some bf3, magicka wit sk!, and mass effect 2 a bit..
    If anyone has bf3 you can add me on battlelog: gressinn
  6. Cranimesao Administrator

Was that christmas when I bought that for you, or your birthday?
  7. gretar123 A robot

Christmas <3
  8. TexasGamer Administrator

Added! (TexasGamr)

I play BF3, Skyrim, and pretty much anything that goes on sale on Steam :(
  9. SedanrA Moderator

I've been playing Gotham City Impostors a lot lately. Because it is aswesome. Srsly, give it a try. I also play Killing Floor, Heroes of Might & Magic (3 - 6), SW Jedi Academy and Frozen Synapse.
  10. Overloaderdave the most n00bish person ever

I play... (mainly out of 77 games) Garry's Mod, Magicka, Terraria (we need a server on that game!), warhammer 40,000 dawn of war II: Chaos Rising, Portal 2, and some SC2 (supreme commander 2). all of these have multiplayer, and countless more also have it but those are the ones I usually play.

actually, why not BFH? BFH stands for battlefield (BF) heroes...
    I forgot the most important! (everyone has this as F2P... why did they remove bonus if you payed for the game before?)... yeah its TF2
  11. AlphaLord250 Co-Owner of Omicron City

World of Warcraft. I play that quite a lot...
  12. Alurios Active Member

Magicka, L4D2, Gmod, WoW, Nuclear Dawn, Terraria, and over on ye olde ecks bawx ME3 and BF3. >.> The joys of being self employed.
  13. HankyPanky New Member

Anyone got XBOX 360 ? :p add me hankfleck217
  14. DarkMaterias Dark Materials

Left4Dead2 with a few old mates, every once in awhile. Sometimes solo or with strangers, but rarely. I was also replaying Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days a week ago, but haven't picked it up since.

And that's ... all, I think. I have a backlog of games that I have yet to finish, and yet have no interest in touching. Minecraft has pretty much sucked up the rest of my video gaming time.
  15. pigrocket Member

Ghostbusters 2 the MMO
    o-o
  16. Rahau Friendly Neighbor

For the Xbox- Mostly MW3 and Halo (Halos getting kinda lame though, no ones on anymore), but I have a myriad of other games I play. I have BF3 but I never got into it. My friends don't play it.
  17. Alurios Active Member

I see how it is rahau I'm not your friend anymore. *launches a C-4 covered buggy at you*
  18. Rahau Friendly Neighbor

What's your gamertag? Id be happy to play.
  19. Alurios Active Member

20. TexasGamer Administrator

I know how you feel, except none of my friends have a nice gaming PC to play with me :( (on top of BF3)...