1. Not whitelisted yet? Apply to SKCraft! Already a member? Need the server IPs?

Radio station curated

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by sk89q, Mar 30, 2012.

1. sk89q Administrator

• Mod Pack Team
    Reduced to menial tasks by this throbbing pain, I have done some curating of the radio station. A vast majority of the battle themes and dark themes have been removed.

If you've got any music to suggest, we're open to suggestions. I'm looking for primarily non-battle music that is uplifting, or 'exploration' music. I prefer orchestral pieces.
  2. EthanWit * GASP * I NEVER!

Hahah Sk you are so wierd.. Ochestral pieces.. Lolol
    :)
  3. Khang New Member

Hey there, my brother wanted me to put in my opinion (iamweirdie) because he knows I listen to too many video game OST's for my own good -__-
    Anyhow, I find the Skyrim exploration music to be really nice EX:
    If there is any interest at all in the battle themes... well... (It's not that they're bad, it just doesn't fit Minecraft IMO)
    The Assassin's Creed 2 OST, as well as other exploration tracks for AC, feels generally soothing and uplifting (when it needs to be) EX: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psJx4rKoCKY
    Final Fantasy XII exploration.... but comes on a bit strong?
    (<3 this track though)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD1AWasgzLQ

I
    use grooveshark to store my playlist, and basically ~90% of the 1000 songs on there are part of game soundtracks.
    If you need any more help I can try my best, but hit me up with your opinion on these first ;)

Hope the radio goes well~
  4. Khang New Member

Oh wow, first song I hear after turning on the radio just to see what it sounds like is Jeremy Soule. Good taste, man.
    His work on Supreme Commander 1 is amazing ^_^
    Last couple of additions I'll say for the night is Sins of a Solar Empire OST
    As well as the Rise of Nations OST

5. thtredstonegui Youtuber

I suggest instrumental versions of the main theme songs from either Portal games.
  6. Alurios Active Member

A great deal of the zone music from FF11 is very peaceful and exploringish

Now if you gentlemen will excuse me, Van' a Diel calls.