Currently survival is on 1.0 with both the old world (Welwyn) and the new world (Summerhold). You can switch between any at any time by visiting Nether or through the nexus world.
Creative is currently not yet up! I’m waiting for things to become more stable.
- Fixed issue where a player’s XP would be all lost on death.
- Fixed issue where a weapon’s enchantments were lost on death.
- Fixed issue where a shop chest’s inventory could be shown only if you did not have access to the chest.
- Fixed issue where ghasts were buggy.
- Fixed issue where trap doors had glitchy collision boxes.
- Shops can now sell potions properly. Don’t try selling enchanted weapons yet though. To figure out what a potion’s ID is, currently you can make a dummy shop sign and left click the sign while sneaking, revealing the data IDs.
- Made one more blessing stone active. Modified some existing blessing stones to be more interesting.
- Brewing stands can now be locked.
- Members older than a week now get a few reserved slots. Moderators get some too.
Older changes never mentioned:
- New players will now spawn with a few things so that they can explore around and not starve.
- Fixed an issue where stairs broken would give you an “Internal server error”.
- Fixed an issue where boats were not correctly configured sometimes.
- Made it so that players who fell off the nexus world will return to spawn.
- Fixed bookshelf duplication exploit.
- Enabled and disabled death chests (currently they are buggy).
- Changed nether to be split by portal gate style. Nether brick portals (ONLY on the nether side) will go to Welwyn.
- Fixed issue where only new players could invite (logic was reversed).
- Ladders now work like vines but they won’t grow. You can remove the block behind a ladder safely now.
- Fixed issue where chunks were loaded incorrectly, causing a host of issues such as broken protection.
- Fixed issue where Redstone could be used to open protected doors.