Subscribe to our workshop collection.
Task Force Radio
TFR is a separate mod that you have to install outside workshop.
Task Force Radio allows us to simulate in-game sound attenuation (based on distance) and radio communication. It has a TeamSpeak plugin to control who you can hear and who can hear you.
You can either use the easy install (made by ZoomerX/us) or the manual install.
- Download the Easy Installer.
- Run the installer.
- When asked for a path to Arma, change it if you don’t use the default folder for your Steam games:
- When asked for the path to TeamSpeak, change it if necessary:
- Finish the installer.
- Download the TFAR ZIP.
- Extract the contents of the “TeamSpeak 3 Client” folder to your TeamSpeak 3 folder. Check for TeamSpeak in the folder C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client
Extract the contents of the “Arma 3” folder to your Arma 3 folder. Check for Arma 3 in the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
Setup TeamSpeak 3
In your TeamSpeak 3, go to Settings -> Plugins and enable the “Task Force Arma 3 Radio” plugin:
Setup Arma 3
- Launch your Arma 3 game.
- Click “Mods” on the left on your launcher.
- In the launcher, you will need to disable any mods that you have installed that aren’t in the list and enable the mods as explained below:
- If you subscribed to the workshop mods correctly, you should see “CBA_A3” and “ShackTac User Interface” in the “Available mods” list with a Steam icon next to them. Checkmark those entries to enable those mods.
- To add Task Force Radio, which is not a workshop mod, you have to add it as a local mod:
- Click the “Add local mod” button at the top.
- Open the “@task_force_radio” folder, which should already be in your Arma 3 folder because of a previous step:
- Click the “Select folder” button.
- You should now have those mods enabled and no others.
- Click “Play” to play.