Welcome to the family! Our basic rules are:
- No x-ray, cheats, etc.
- Don't take anything that is not yours.
- Don't break anything that is not yours.
- Don't attack other players randomly.
- Please keep vulgar language to a minimum.
- Please keep things PG-13 in chat.
- Are you a great friend to others?
Got suspended? If you feel if it was in error, you can appeal. Need to
report trouble or unfriendly behavior?
View all of our rules
Our launcher is the recommend way to join the servers, especially if you want
to join our modded server (Alice), as it requires a client modpack.
(The code for the launcher is open source.)
- Download the launcher for your system:
Mac OS X/Linux .JAR
- Run the launcher by double clicking on it
- On the left, double click the desired profile.
- Once logged in, click "Multiplayer," click "Add Server," and use
one of the addresses below.
Alice is our modded server. Its current world is named Westrend,
which was launched 21 September, 2014. To connect, you need the modpack
available in the launcher.
Server Address: alice.sk89q.com
- Processor: Dual-core CPU, 3.0GHz
- Supported OS: 64-bit Windows XP or later, Mac OS X 10.6, or a modern 32-bit or 64-bit Linux
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.1-compatible video card with 256 MB
- Java: Java 6
- Hard Drive: 500 MB of free space (not including Java)
- Processor: Quad-core CPU, 3.0GHz, 64-bit
- Memory: 6 GB
- Java: Java 7 or Java 8
I can't get Alice to work
Vincent is our vanilla-ish survival server. It's great for people who love to
(Be sure to check out Alice as well.)
Server Address: vincent.sk89q.com
Minecraft Version: 1.7.5 (note: the launcher has the right version)
Friends make the experience the all more exciting. Fortunatey, you don't have to
ask you friends to apply like you did; you can invite them! Just join one of our
Minecraft servers and type /invite their_name in chat! They'll
be whitelisted and not need to apply.